Work Visa

Getting US work visa and planning to live there is an important decision. Generally, a foreign applicant seeking a work visa must be sponsored by a permanent residence or an employer. While applying for a work visa in US, a petition must be filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) by an applicant. Work Visas in U.S may vary by category and depend on the manner in which you are planning to work in U.S. The primary categories are as follows:

H1B Visa

This is a kind of non-immigrant US work visa. This visa is granted to foreign applicants who have valid employment offer to come to U.S and work under high skilled occupations. This visa is valid for 6 years.

H1B1 Visa

This visa is issued only to the nationals of Chile and Singapore. Chileans and Singaporeans those who seek to work temporarily in US can apply under this visa type.

H1C Visa

The professional nurses seeking nursing as a profession in US may apply for H1C visas. The nurses who apply for this visa for an employment in US should have nursing practice license.

O1 Visa

O1 visa is granted by US Government to those applicants who have extra-ordinary achievements in the field of art, literature business or science. It is a non-immigrant visa for internationally well-known people.

P1 Visa

This visa is issued by US government for well-known artists and athletes. The team of athletes willing to take part in an international event is also allowed in the country under this visa.

L-1A Intra-company Transferee Employee Visa

The L-1A Intra-company Transferee Executive or Manager Visa allows a US employer to transfer its employee from a foreign to an office in United States.

L-1 B Intra-company Transferee Specialized Visa

The L-1B Intra-company Transferee Specialized Knowledge Visa allows a US employer to transfer its specialized knowledge employee from a foreign to an office in United States.