EEA Residence Permit

EEA Residence Permit UK

You can work and live in UK if you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. As a national of EEA or Swiss national you have a right to residence provided,

  • You work in the UK.
  • You can support yourself and your family in UK.

If you have a right to live the in the UK, your family may join you here. Your family is defined as:

  • your spouse (husband or wife) or civil partner;
  • any children or grandchildren of you, your spouse or your civil partner who are under 21 years of age or who are dependent on you; and
  • The parents or grandparents of you, your spouse or your civil partner.

If you are a student, only your spouse or civil partner and dependent children have a right of residence.

Other relatives (including extended family members such as brothers, sisters and cousins) do not have an automatic right to live in the UK. To be considered, they must be able to show that they are dependent on you.

If you and your partner are not married or in a civil partnership, you must be able to show that you are in a durable relationship with each other.

If your family members are not EEA or Swiss nationals, they may need to apply for an EEA family permit before they can come to the UK. This permit is similar to a visa.

If you are a national of Bulgaria or Romania, you must obtain our permission in order to work here.

You and your family members can:

  • accept offers of work
  • work as an employee and/or in self-employment
  • set up a business
  • manage a company
  • set up a local branch of a company

You can also do all these types of work if you are studying in the UK.

When you have lived in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years, you can apply for confirmation of permanent residence.

Visas Simply is a dominating company in the field of immigration and global resettlement solutions. We provide you the most appropriate advice and support to your visa application with the help of the best immigration specialists. A certified Immigration agent will take care of your application right from reviewing the documents, filing your application to getting your Visa. Visas Simply is not a government entity, it is a private company which initiates your visa application on your behalf. UK is part of the European Economic Area (EEA) Hence permits free movement of nationals between other member states. An EEA national who resides in the UK, intend to reside in the UK, and is economically active, can sponsor or support them and family members like dependent Child, Fianc(e), Grandchild, Great Grandchild, Grandparent, Great Grandparent, Parent or Unmarried partner. There are various aspects of this visa as so many people are include in it like dependent children, grand parents etc and there is lot of documentation required for the all of them. That is why it gets very confusing to determine the appropriate documentation for your situation. However our qualified and experienced professional agents will ensure that this task gets easy for you and you should achieve your ultimate goal. By using their expertise, they will give you excellent visa advice and support for your complete EEA Residence Permit visa application process. The service fee at Visas Simply for EEA Residence Permit Visa is $2999 and UK government visa fees for main applicant is Free If the Free Assessment results indicate that you are not eligible for this visa, we will recommend an alternative visa you.

Government Charges
Outside the UK (Entry Clearance)
Inside the UK (FLR)
Govt. Main Application Fee
This fee includes the visa applicant only
Govt. Partner Application Fee
This fee includes the visa for main applicant and only
Govt. Child Application Fee
This fee includes the visa for main applicant and child only
OTHER COSTS (If Applicable)
Medical Examination
Variable(Depending upon the type of Medical Test and Examination required)
This fee is payable for the application and must be paid directly to the doctor conducting your examination.
Character Clearance (Police Check)
This fee is payable to the police authorities in the countries where you have lived for 12 months or more.
Certification/Translation of documents
Payable to the Translator
EEA Residence Permit