R1 Visa

R1 Visa USA for Religious Workers

  • To apply for R1 visa the applicant must be a member of religious organization
  • Must have temporary employment offer in religious occupation in US
  • The applicant should be religious minister of a non-profitable religious organization for at least 2 years before applying for the visa
  • The US employer must file Form I-129, petition for non-immigrant worker
  • The US visa can only be issued after the approval of I-129 form US citizenship and immigration service
  • The applicant must meet the health and character requirements.
  • The R1 visa holder can live and work in US on temporary basis.
  • The visa is granted for 3 years and extensions are granted.
  • A R1 visa holder can also apply for green card.
  • The spouse and dependent children of the R1 visa holder can also apply for the R2 visa for accompany to US.
  • The spouse and children are not entitled to study and work in US.

At our immigration law firm we offer our clients free assessment tools that helps them in understanding the right visa to meet their needs. We further help in filling the visa forms and in the procedures. The fee charged for the services are reasonable.