Study in Australia

Find best & Cost effective courses to Study in Australia

A student visa is the common way for people to migrate to Australia. It allows you to gain qualification from an Australian institution, which are very respected worldwide. An Australian qualification greatly increases your chances to get Australian Permanent Residency. 

Students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while their course is on and unlimited hours when there are course holidays.

Benefits of the Student Visa Program

  • Courses starts form $1350/3 months
  • Only pay for 1st term
  • Night classes and online study available
  • You can apply for student visa up-to 3 years
  • Study at Australian education institutions which are respected worldwide
  • Study and Work at the same time
  • Live in Australia which is has one of the highest living standards
  • Study in CBD
  • Find coursed which lead to PR

What do I need to be granted a Student Visa?

CoE or Letter of Offer

You must have a Letter of Offer or Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) before lodging your student visa. This is evidence that you have been accepted into an educational institution and will commence studies shortly.

Genuine Student

The DIBP will only accept students that genuinely intend to study and not use this visa as a way to extend their stay in Australia.

English Language Requirement

English language test providers Minimum test score
International English Language Testing System 5.5
*Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) paper based 527
TOEFL internet based test 46
Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English) 162
Pearson Test of English Academic 42
Occupational English Test Pass**

Funds: ( Only for students form level 2 & 3 countries)

You need to show funds that are enough to pay your course fees, living costs.

Travel costs to Australia + 12 month living costs + Course costs

If you have other family members joining you, you need to show their living funds as well

  • student or guardian –  AUD 19,830
  • partner or spouse – AUD 6,940
  • child – AUD 2,970.

If you have school-aged children, AUD 8,000 per year

Funds to cover Travel costs are:

  •  If applying outside Australia, include AUD 2,000.
  •  If applying in Australia, include AUD 1,000.

Health Insurance

You must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) while in Australia.

Health and Character Requirements

You may need to undergo a health examination and provide a Police Certificate from your country of origin if asked by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).

Visa Application Fees:


What we can do?

Our firm can help you lodge a student visa application to make sure that there is a successful outcome and ensure you that there is no stress on your side. We can help you with the difficult aspects of the student visa application:

– Showing sufficient funds

Given there are different financial institutions across the world, the DIBP has stringent and strict standards of what is considered acceptable as financial evidence. We can tell you what forms of bank evidence or fund evidence the DIBP will accept.

– Genuine Intention to study in Australia

Many migrants misuse the student visa programme to extend their stay in Australia without any intention to study. Due to this problem, the DIBP thoroughly examines the visa applicant’s history and application to determine if the student actually intends to genuinely study in Australia. We can help you with what requirements the DIBP looks for.

485 Visa –  Pathway to Permanent Residency

After your student visa, you can apply for the 485 visa provided you have studied at least 2 years in Australia and completed the course within the last six months of lodging your 485 visa application.

The 485 visa gives students the opportunity to further gain local experience whether it be work experience or education. This visa allows students to become more competitive and up-skills them in getting their permanent residency in Australia.

Call to speak with one of the consultants today: 1300 307 451