H3 Visa

H3 Visa for Training in USA

H3 visa is a training visa which is being issued by the United States. This training visa is mostly granted to those foreign nationals who do not have that particular specialized training program at their home company. This visa does not give work permit to the holder and the holder after the completion of training must work outside United States.

  • The visa petition has to be filed by the organization or individual that wants to send the person to US for training.
  • The trainee should not be engaged in productive employment.
  • The applicant must meet the character and health requirements.
  • The holder can remain in United States for 2 years after the file form I-129 have been approved.
  • Spouse and dependent children can come and stay with H3 visa holder.

At Visas Simply we help the visa applicants and petitioner organizations to understand the different types of visa and help in quick proceedings. The services that we provide are as per the state laws of the country for which the visa petition has been filed. Our fee structures are pocket friendly.