J2 Visa

J2 Visa USA

The J2 visa is for the spouse and dependent children of J1 visa holders who wish to visit them in United States. A J2 visa holder may also seek employment in US. It’s a non immigrant visa that United States issues for the family of J1 holders. A J2 visa holder can remain in the Country as long as their J1 visa holder is staying in the US.

  • Passport
  • Approved page of online submission of DS-160 with CEAC bar code
  • Original marriage certificate for the spouse visiting US
  • Birth certificate
  • The applicant must have sufficient fund to manage their stay
  • Must meet certain character or health requirements
  • A J2 visa holder can request work authorization through United States Citizenship and Immigration services by submitting I-765 form.
  • They can take employment in any organization of US for a period of 1 year
  • Children can study in any school or institution during their stay

We are a well-known immigration firm offering wide range of visa services to the people. Our immigration specialists and visa advisors help the applicants at every step. The fee drawn by us for the services are reasonably charged.