P2 Visa

P2 Visa USA

The P2 visa is issued by the United States for artists and entertainers who wish to participate in government permitted programs In US. It is a temporary work visa for non immigrants who have come to perform in US through government reciprocal program between the organization in their own country and US.

  • The artist or entertainer must enter US through government recognized reciprocal exchange program.
  • The artist must poses skills that are equal to those of artists of US performing outside US.
  • An US organization or employer must file Form I-129, Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker.
  • The individual artist, entertainer or group should be invited through reciprocal program
  • The applicants must meet the health and character requirements.
  • A P2 visa holder can participate in any exchange program in US.
  • The visa is granted for the duration of the program but can also be extended.
  • A P2 visa holder can apply for green card and remain in US permanently.
  • The spouse and dependent children can apply for P4 visa and stay in US with the P1 visa holder.
  • The spouse and children are entitled to study in US but not employment.

At our immigration law firm we offer our clients free assessment tools that helps them in understanding the right visa to meet their needs. We further help in filling the visa forms and in the procedures. The fee charged for the services are reasonable.