Fianc (e) Visas / K1 Visas

Fiance E K1 or Spouse Visa USA

A K1 visa or a fianc visa is a single entry, non-immigrant visa that allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry a U.S. citizen. The visa is good for 90 days only and cannot be extended or renewed. Once you marry a K1 visa holder, you can then apply for an adjustment of status as well as work and travel permits for them. Later on, a green card can also be arranged to allow your spouse to live in the U.S. permanently.

  • This visa allows those who have met partners in other countries to marry in the US and have their partners remain with them indefinitely
  • It allows you to enter the United States for 90 days so that your marriage ceremony can take place.
  • You may apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States during the processing of your application.

If you decide to purchase Visas Simplys service, a qualified Registered Migration Agent will review your profile in detail to ensure that you are eligible for K1 & K3 Marriage/Fiance Visa. By using Visas Simply you will receive the best American visa advice and support for your visa application and have the services of most experienced American visa and American immigration experts at your disposal. Visas Simply and The US government fees will depend on what type of visa you are eligible for. If the Free Assessment result indicates that you are not eligible for K1 & K3 Marriage/Fiance Visa then we will recommend an alternative service for you. If you do not want to take advantage of Visas Simply services, a company functioning on US government guidelines, you can go directly to the official US government site. Our Charges for K1 & K3 Marriage/Fiance Visa is US$3999. Govt. fees for K1 & K3 Marriage/Fiance Visa is US$240.

K1 & K3 Marriage/Fiance Visa

This fee includes the visa applicant only (per person).
OTHER COSTS (If Applicable)
Medical Examination
Variable(Depending upon the type of Medical Test and Examination required)
This fee is payable for the application and must be paid directly to the doctor conducting your examination.
Character Clearance (Police Check)
This fee is payable to the police authorities in the countries where you have lived for 12 months or more.
Certification/Translation of documents
Payable to the Translator
K1 & K3 Marriage/Fiance Visa