Tourist Visa Canada
Canada welcomes you as a tourist, or other visitor. Every year, more than 5 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities Canada has to offer.
Process to get the Visa Canadian Tourist Visa
To be eligible to come to Canada as a visitor, you must:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
- be in good health;
- satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take you back to your country of origin;
- satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
- have enough money for your stay. The amount of money you will need can vary with the circumstances of the visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives.
You may also produce:
- a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada and is inviting you to visit there.
Benefits of the Tourist Visa
As a visitor, tourists are free to travel anywhere throughout Canada and visit family, friends and experience Canada's many attractions. They may also register for short courses relating to courses of areas of general interest, self-improvement or to register to learn English or French. During their stay, visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters and seek out exciting employment opportunities, explore world-class schools and educational institutions to pursue further studies, and investigate options for extending their stay in Canada.
We are the pioneer in the field of immigration and global resettlement solutions. We provide you the most appropriate advice and support to your visa application with the help of the best immigration specialists. A certified Immigration agent will take care of your application right from reviewing the documents, filing your application to getting your Visa. Visas Simply is not a government entity, it is a private company which initiates your visa application on your behalf. The Visas Simply fee for Canada Tourist Visa is AUD 1499. The government fee of CAD 150 for multiple entry and CAD 75 for single entry is charged apart from the Visas Simply service fee. No Fee is charged in case of transit within 48 hours. If you do not wish to use the services of Visas Simply, you can apply through the official website of the Canadian Government for a Tourist Visa. The government charges would be applicable as mentioned above. If the free assessment result suggest that you are not eligible for a Work Permit Visa, we will recommend an alternative service to you.
Total Cost of this Visa
Click Here to see the costs involved in lodging a Tourist Visa Application.